Friday, February 20, 2009

So Long Late Night...

Tonight Conan O'Brien ends his long (16 year) run on Late Night. Sure, he's moving out to L.A. to take over the Tonight Show (starting June 2), but I'll still miss him in the 12:30 slot. I'm confident Conan will bring his own style to the Tonight Show (which far surpasses the mediocrity of Jay Leno), but it won't be the same (i.e. I wouldn't expect the "Masturbating Bear" to make an appearance...).

I've been watching his show for over 10 years now (and I hate TV), so it's been a lot of fun watching these last batch of shows full of old clips and unannounced guests. Conan favorites The White Stripes will be the music guest for tonight's last show, but who else will show up? (I hope Andy Richter makes an appearance...)

And here's my favorite reoccurring Conan skit, "The Interrupter"...

No comments:

Post a Comment