Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Looking Back: Eulogies + Bad Veins Interviews

A couple of months ago, then-promotions director Amanda and I sat down and had a conversation with Eulogies and Bad Veins when they came through town. We recorded both interviews and, like many interviews with KWUR (coughNirvanacough), they sat on a dusty hard drive (mine) for months before someone (me) even thought about letting them see the light of day. My laziness aside, I finally got around to editing the audio and now present them to you, faithful readers, for your listening pleasure:

Eulogies Interview

We and guitarist/vocalist Peter Walker discuss their new record "Here Anonymous," the Twitter phenomenon, and Scrabble. Also he tells us we are great, and we return the compliment.

Bad Veins Interview

Ben, Sebastien, Amanda and I discuss just about everything. Highlights include: how they're going to name the new record, crazy shows, and their invention company.

(both interviews took place at an Imo's, hence the background noise).

((oh yeah, I'm sitting on a bunch of other interviews - Vivian Girls, Cut Off Your Hands, Meat Puppets - which I want to get out soon. I won't promise anything because if I do it'll probably never get done. But keep your eyes peeled))

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had my Sonic Youth interview. Now would be a good time to post it. Unfortunately, it's on a dusty hard drive in another state. Soon KWUR will have it...

    ReplyDelete