Thursday, October 2, 2008

Spin Alley Livebloggin' 1

8:01: AND SO IT BEGINS! AND I AM LOCATED RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE SPEAKER! AND GWEN IFILL IS BLARING IN MY EAR!

8:02: "Can I call you Joe?" Eugggh...

8:03, Bailout question, Biden: Man can shape a good word, let's see how he does on the reply. Also, he neglects to mentioned that he backed the bankruptcy bill that helped create some of these problems...

8:05, Bailout question, Palin: "Betcha"? Maybe it's just cuz I'm an east coast elite, but this have-a-beer-with-me shit grates...Oh, he's a real martyr, suspending the campaign so you can capitalize on it politically.

8:07, Bailout question, Biden: "On the sidelines", he takes her words and he twists them without sounding nasty. HATCHAAA!

8:09, Bailout, Palin: The change thing just hits me as totally incoherent, still. A change would be a change from you guys, if Biden has bad experience, so does McCain...Joe Sixpack is gonna solve the bailout by calling his congressman? Doesn't fly, sister.

8:11, Bailout, Biden: It almost seems like he's not even debating her. Might be a good tactic...as someone who bleeds blue, I love to hear this assault on deregulation...that anecdote really worked.

8:13, Bailout, Palin: Am I not paying attention? What does tax relief have to do with this? Did she just veer off?

8:14, Bailout, Biden: Flashback from 04, nice when both candidates are senators, cancels out. AND HE JUST STUCK IT IN!

8:14, Bailout, Palin: I wish I could not turn in a paper and say, "That's what the American people want." Fuckin' weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment